Transform your Patio Set
Adding colour to the garden does not always have to mean planting flowers. Metal paint can also liven up plain garden furniture and pots. Update a galvanised metal patio set which has seen better days quickly and easily with Hammerite.
- Prepare the furniture by rubbing down with a wire brush or sandpaper.
- Ensure there is no dust, dirt or grease on the items before painting which may prevent proper adhesion from the paint.
- Ensure that the surrounding area is protected from any spills or drips by covering with newspaper or a dust sheet.
- Stir Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint thoroughly before use and apply with a good quality brush.
- For best results, apply a second coat after 6 hours.